Sunday 28 July 2013

Beach Birthday

Last night we went to a dinner for my best friend's dad's birthday. The restaurant was right on the waterfront and had really pretty views across the beach and out to all the little boats floating in the harbour. We arrived a little late for the picture perfect sunset, but I got some nice photos nonetheless.

It was all outdoors and fortunately the weather was quite nice. A little warmer than I'd like, but at least not HOT. It was a pretty enjoyable night, other than the fact I barely got to talk to my best friend. There were lots of people so we were split up into two tables and she was seated at the other one. Still, had a nice night taking in the view and the food.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)