Wednesday 28 August 2013

Perfect Dress for a Day at the Library

Another full day spent at the library. Managed to knock out one assignment and get most of the way through another before calling it quits for the day. I have four assignments left to submit, but I'm pretty sure three of them are at least half done so hopefully I won't have too much trouble getting the rest completed by the end of next week.

After a number of new acquisitions over the past month or two my closet is finally starting to morph into something I like to look at. I opened it this morning to grab a dress and saw the assortment of colours and fabrics and patterns and it just looked so pretty. After months of wearing the same handful of things its really awesome to have some options again!

Mish mash of prettiness!

I wore one of my new dresses today. I really do love it. Its the slightly too big one and I'm thinking I will need to get it taken in, but I've decided I want to try and shift some of my excess weight first. In the meantime its a little baggy, but there are worse things, like being slightly too tight! So this is the first of my purchases from Modcloth. Its by a brand called Mikarose  and its really lovely. It has hidden pockets too which makes me ever so happy!



















2 comments:

  1. This is a great Modcloth find! I would definitely keep it and take it in, that way it has more of a custom feel. I'm also swooning over your printed dress collection, they all look so fun and pretty!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's quite a compliment coming from you. I'm perpetually envying your clothes lol.
      Hope you're keeping well! :)

      Delete

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)