Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

I love halloween, but I really haven't had the time or money to plan much this year. I didn't even bother with costumes really because the kids were going to a disco at a play centre so they need to be able to run around and have fun without worrying about spoiling costumes. So we just used things we already had at home and had a very simple halloween.

I spent the day at the library hammering out assignments, then after the kids finished school got them showered and changed and went over to my best friend's place for an hour or so because her mum wanted to see the kids. They ate cake and got hyped up on candy and cake, then we went to the disco. It was packed with kids and parents and was super noisy. I actually get kind of flustered in situations like that, but it ended up not being too bad once I sat down and got settled. I even won a silent auction they had going! I bid on a t-shirt with a pikachu dressed as batman. Its super cute! I'll be giving it to my son once I go pick it up, I hope he loves it as much as I do!


2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun, even if you're not dressing up. :) Having kids around for Holidays is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its a good excuse to get into the spirit! Hopefully next year I won't be so busy in the lead up so I can get a costume for myself :)

      Delete

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)