Monday 20 January 2014

Happy Monday!

Today I've spent much of my day on the phone getting quotes to have my birdie transported up here. I have a pet alexandrine, his name is Mozart (Mo for short) who has been living with my ex for quite some time! Ex was kind enough to look after him for me while I found a suitable place to live up here where I could have him. So now that I'm finally settled in to a permanent place, I'm trying to make arrangements to have him sent! I can't wait to get him back. I've missed him so much, I feel like part of my family is missing, so I'm looking forward to having him with me again.

Me with his royal derpface in May 2012


So awhile back I discovered the fun to be had making collages over at Polyvore. I haven't made one in awhile but I did promise last time I posted one that the next one would NOT be full on only Modcloth items, so I decided to deliver on that. This one has bits and bobs from all over the place. The dress itself is Lindybop and the accessories are from here, there and everywhere!


Red Dress with Black and Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)