Sunday 19 January 2014

Hell Bunny!

I'm now onto book five of the Song of Ice and Fire series. I'm finally past what I've seen in the tv show for most of the characters, the only thing I can think of which hasn't been covered in the books so far is Theon's abduction, so maybe I'm going to read about that soon, or maybe its one of those things subject to artistic liberty in the tv series. I'm sure I'll find out! Its taken me three weeks to get this far so I'm a little worried about being able to complete the series before classes start in February, but I'll keep going and hope for lazy days in for the remainder of my holiday!

I haven't been going out much lately, budgetary restrictions keep me from doing much recreationally and school hasn't started back yet so I don't have classes to drag me out of the house. I did have a bit of a girls night in last night though. My best friend came over and my son was out with his dad so only my daughters were here. We watched As Told by Ginger, played a bit of Taboo and ate lots of snacks. It was a nice night, should do that sort of thing more often!

I've been loving my new dresses. They're all Hell Bunny, which is just such a great brand. They're not exactly cheap but the quality and design is worth it. If I could I'd buy 100 of their dresses and skirts without hesitation. They're definitely one of my favourite brands ever. Yesterday I wore their Leona dress which I absolutely adore. Its just gorgeous, like all their dresses, the print is beautiful, the skirt is full and voluminous and the fit is amazing. Their sizes go from XS to 4XL so they cater to a wide range of body types. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I can't find a website for them, but they do have a Facebook page where you can check out their most recent lines, and a google search is sure to bring up retailers that service your area if you'd like to own some of their clothing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)