Tuesday 11 March 2014

Box of Goodies!

A few weeks ago I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Cotton On Group, they have several different retail stores which each focus on a different part of their range, but if you order online, everything gets sent together, which is an awesome way to save a bit of money on postage, especially when they do free shipping for orders over $50! They had 30% off all of their Typo range, so I bought a few canvas prints I've had my eye on, and they had 3 pairs of shoes for $10!!!! I bought a few pairs for myself and a couple for my oldest daughter who can now fit into grown up shoes.

I was so excited to get my order, the box was huge and full of goodies for MEEEEEEE (I have my Smeagol moments from time to time). I'd had a really long day and by the time I got home and opened it up, I was feeling ultra lazy, and as a result I really didn't get the best pictures of my haul, but its enough to give you an idea of the overall purchase hopefully!


Yes, there are duplicates of a couple of pairs of shoes, one in my size and one in my daughter's. She didn't know what shoes I was buying myself when she chose hers. What can I say, she must have great taste lol. The mint green poncho I bought for me but its rather tiny, so she ended up scoring that as well, and she loves it. She's been wearing it every night to lounge around the house before bed. I've yet to put my canvas prints on the wall. I'm still not 100% certain I'm going to keep my room layout as it is, and I'd like to be sure before I go hanging more pictures so I don't have to move them in 2 weeks time when I change my mind. I'm really eager to get them up though. I'll be sure and share pictures when that happens!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)